Amazon

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Week of Shopping

I feel as though I've shopped and shopped and shopped this week.  Today I spent time at Kohls, Target, Hobby Lobby, Cato, and I got to walk around the BX on Base for a little while.  I've got to say that I am so glad that there are still companies that honor our Military families.  I know the prices aren't always lower at the Commissary or the BX but there are still some deals to be had at both places.

The Target in Warner Robins has not put the beach towels in the dollar deals section.  I've seen the price tag and know where they should be but they aren't there.  I was looking forward to picking up a cute beach towel for only $.50 but I guess it's not going to happen.

I have 2 mail-in-rebates headed out the door in the morning.  I am mailing in the rebate for the Olay Quench Lotion that I purchased at Walgreens this week.  Also, I revisted the P&G spend $50 and get $100 in coupons rebate.  Evidently, Gillette and Dawn are 2 of P&G's line of products and I bought $50 worth (BEFORE coupons) in the past 2 weeks!  So, I filled out the form, circled the products on the receipts and stuck it in an envelope.  I'm looking forward to going through $100 worth of coupons when I get them in.

This week isn't just a week of shopping but my Mom and Grandmother will be visiting with me tomorrow afternoon.  My Grandma is the one who sends me the coupons from the AJC (Atlanta newspaper).  :-)  I will be showing both of them my "shelf of freebies" when they get here.  Saturday my Dad and his wife will be visiting.  We will be heading out to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon!  The Third Street arts, crafts, and the food court is one of my favorite events during the 10 days.  I'm glad they are coming then because Dad likes to look around at the arts and crafts since he makes custom knives.  So, I'll be spending time with family this week.

Check out the Freebies/Coupons down and to the right!  I'll keep those updated and I don't want you to miss out on any deals.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!