Amazon

Monday, March 15, 2010

A God Sized Testimony

I had the privilege of hearing several people speak this past week at the OCC Conference.  Most of them left lasting impressions on my heart and I wish I had a CD of each speaker so I could go back and listen again.  However, the most impressionable speaker I heard was Brian Arnold.  I enjoy a speaker who is dynamic, points everyone to Christ instead of himself, and who doesn't enjoy someone who overcomes the odds?!?  Brian Arnold is all of that as a man with a beautiful tenor voice, classically trained on the piano, and a testimony of "underdog" proportions.  Head over here to read a little more about my, now favorite, one handed piano player!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!