Amazon

Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Shopping Trip

I went to Kroger and spent $0, literally.  I bought a big thing of Maxwell House Coffee because I won a click and win contest on the internet and they automatically loaded a free thing of coffee to my Kroger card.  I also bought a box of Kroger brand tampons because I had a catalina coupon to get a box free.  For some reason, there was no tax so my receipt literally says $0.  Crazy!

Then I went to Publix (Baby Sam's Mama told me about this deal and she say it at iheartpublix.com or Publix Penny Pincher).  I bought a new fangled Scrubbing Bubbles Starter kit priced at $7.99 and had a $3 off Publix coupon and a $3 off manufacturer coupon so it made it $1.99.  I also bought 2 Finish Starter Kits (the dishwasher contraption that you load and leave IN your dishwasher) and they were $6.99 each.  I had a $3 off Publix coupon and $3 off manufacturer coupon making them $.99 each.  Total before coupons and discounts $27.51.  Total after $5.51.

I was a little curious about the Finish Dishwasher (contraption) so I'm glad I was able to pick up a couple with those great stackable coupons!  I also wanted to run into Publix anyway and see if any new coupon booklets made it down to our neck of the woods.  We get to hear about all these coupon booklets but rarely ever see them.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!