Amazon

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Waffle House Coupon

Awhile back I signed up for the Waffle House newsletter through the Waffle House Regular "club".  You can say what you want about Waffle House, or me, but every now and then you just need a great big waffle dripping with butter and syrup.  A big smile and a loud hello when you walk through the door.  I enjoy watching the cook when they have lots of orders.  The really good ones don't even put little hints on the plates as the orders are called out!  :-)

Yesterday, I received my e-newsletter from Waffle House and at the bottom of it is a coupon for FREE biscuits and gravy!  Now, I've never had biscuits and gravy there but with a coupon to try them for FREE you can bet I'll be giving them a go.  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!