Amazon

Monday, March 29, 2010

Olay Mail In Rebates

Olay.com

Since I've been couponing one of the companies that has caught my attention is Olay.  I've mailed in 3 or 4 rebate forms over the past 6 months or so.  Every time I've mailed on in it has made the product free and I really enjoy Olay products but can't afford them unless they are free or nearly free.  I've found out about the rebates through emails from Olay after I joined "Club Olay".  So, if you enjoy Olay products and would like to know when there is a mail in rebate in order to have some for free or nearly free then go HERE and sign up.  The most recent free product because of a mail in rebate is a large bottle of Olay Quench Body Lotion.
 weird skin soft natural love oil olay quench body lotion
Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!