Amazon

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tip: Your Coupon Stash

This past Sunday, because it was the last day of the month, I went through my entire coupon collection and threw out all the expired or about to expire (2/28 or 3/1) coupons.  Sometimes it gets to me as I pull out about $100 worth of coupons and throw them away but then I look at my spreadsheet and see how much I was able to use and all the money I saved.

So, as your coupon collection grows don't forget to go through them once or twice a month just to clean them up.  It is nice to make room for all the new coupons you are getting in!

Did anyone get their $10 coupon booklet from Betty Crocker? I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Take a look at the Coupons/Freebies list to the right.  I will be sharing a lot since it's been a couple of days since I went through and linked up to the blogs I peruse.  I hope there are a few good deals for you!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!