Amazon

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Go to the Right

Okay folks, I just went through 400+ blog posts and attempted to tag the ones I thought would benefit all of you.  So, head over to the right hand side of the blog and look under Coupons/Freebies and check out what has been posted by other bloggers for the past couple of days.  Boy, I don't want to get behind again!  That was a lot of reading.  I thank God that alot of the bloggers seem to do duplicate postings so several of them I was able to skip through after I read at least one posting on the subject.

Future plans:  in the next couple of weeks I will be working on adding a "Favorite Links" tab to the top next to "Coupons".  It will house only LOCAL links.  Like I said in the past, this is a blog for Middle Georgia deals, so I will be featuring Middle Georgia businesses and activities.  Do you have a favorite local boutique or activity with a website?  Send it my way and I will check it out.  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!