Amazon

Friday, March 5, 2010

My Friday

I spent the major part of the afternoon with a couple of friends searching places like Marshall's and Ross for deals on clothes and shoes.  I'll be honest, I didn't buy a single shred of clothing and the more we searched through the racks I realized it's a whole lot easier to surf the web for deals.  I was ready to put my feet up and relax.  So, here I am, in my big, baggy, comfy pjs, sitting on my couch trying to catch up on all the deals that I haven't read about.

Here's one for all of you who actually read that!  :-)  Head over to this website and send Unilver an email requesting a copy of 2 of their coupon booklets!  Normally you find these in Publix but no matter how often I go I rarely see the booklets that Atlanta and other major cities see.  The link for the email is on the right hand side.  There are also 4 different links for coupons right on the page!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!