Amazon

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SwagBucks-Yes, Another One

If you haven't signed up for SwagBucks then I must ask, why not?!?  I will do my best not to post anything that I myself am not using and enjoy.  I am totally enjoying SwagBucks!  :-)  I have earned, without paying a dime, two $5 Amazon e-gift cards.  That means that I can go to Amazon.com and buy anything for under $10 and not a penny will come out of my pocket.  Seriously, can you say that about any other site?!?  I am already well on my way to my third $5 Amazon e-gift card and I have my eye on this sweet Nikon digital camera for our trip to Israel.  The more gift cards I can save up the less I will have to pay out of pocket for that camera.  Wouldn't it be great if I could get that camera for FREE just through SwagBucks points and turning them in for $5 Amazon e-gift cards?  Isn't free or close to free the point of this blog?

So, go HERE and sign up!  Download the toolbar and do your normal searches in it.  Win SwagBucks and then turn them in for the prize of your choice.  I chose the $5 Amazon gift card because I knew we needed a new camera.  I posted the one I'm eye-ing to the left.  :-)  It's going to take A LOT of SwagBucks but I have until the end of August to save up!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!