Amazon

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All You Magazine Subscription

Here it is ladies and gentlemen:  the deal on All You Magazine that I was telling you about.  If you go HERE  you can sign up for 40 issues of All You for $40.  That is $1 an issue for a magazine that will pay for itself month after month.  There are between $40-65 (sometimes more, sometimes a little less) worth of coupons in each issue that I have seen so far.  I haven't seen another magazine that has the number or quality of coupons in it that All You carries.  I, in all seriousness, have enjoyed the articles and access to the website.  One of my favorite things about All You, besides the coupons, are the REAL women they use as models throughout the magazine.  Gotta love a woman with curves!

There are other magazines at the site that might interest you but the All You Magazine deal is what got my attention.  I look forward to my All You each month and have 2 subscriptions to it.  I might just have to sign up for subscription #3!

So head over HERE and check it out.

Standing on His promises, 
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!