Amazon

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sneaky Kroger Coupons

I got a mailer from Kroger with coupons on it.  At first glance I was excited to see the coupons but when I read the "fine" print, I was not so excited anymore.  If Kroger is the only store in your area then these will be nice to have but if you have options then you probably won't use them.  There are 2~$5 off $45 purchase and 2~$6 off $60 purchase.  There is a catch, the wording on the coupon says "With a single purchase of $XX or more after deduction of KrogerPlus savings and manufacturer's coupons" (emphasis mine).  So, you have spend $45 or $60 AFTER coupons and KrogerPlus savings not before.  Once again, if you only have a Kroger in your area then this will be a blessing for you.  If you have options then you will do what I'm going to do, set them aside and probably not use them.

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!