Amazon

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Target Printable Coupons

Target has become one of my favorite stores to visit with my binder of coupons.  You never know what will be on clearance so I always take my binder in with me to cash in a deal.

Lately the Target website has had some great printable coupons for Merona products.  There are 2 notable coupons on the website right now:  $3 off Merona Footwear and $3 off Merona Dress.  There is only one print allowed per computer.  I printed mine and will head to the clearance rack tomorrow or Tuesday to see if there are any great deals to be had.  Awhile back I bought Bubba 3 polo style shirts for $5 each because I had a $3 off Men's Merona shirts coupon.  I bought a shirt and a skirt for myself, each for under $5 with Target printable coupons.  Don't miss out!

Head over to the Target website, scroll to the bottom and click on "coupons".


Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!