Amazon

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Good afternoon y'all!  Sorry I've been absent for the past couple of days.  I actually had to work yesterday and I've been a little under the weather here and there.  Today I stopped by a few stores and scored some great stuff!  I'll just share the highlights.  :-)

At CVS in the clearance section they had Playtex Gentle Glide tampons 18 count marked down to $1.32.  I had $1 off coupons so I picked up 5 boxes ($6.60) used 5 coupons ($1.60) and 1-$1 ECB bringing the total down to .60 before taxes.  The total with taxes was .99, I would call that a successful trip.  I paid .99 for 5 boxes of name brand tampons.  :-)  Lovin' it!

I shopped around Target today just to see what was on clearance and hoping to use my $3 off Merona dress, $2 off Merona shoes, or $2 off Merona scarf or belt coupons that I printed from the Target website.  I found one dress marked down to $9 and change so with my $3 off coupon making it around $6.  It's an adorable dress, all white with big, soft purple flowers on it.  I also noticed a whole end-cap full of Pantene products.  I was not impressed with the prices and will check again in the next couple of days to see if they come down further.  However I did pick up on bottle of Curls Spray Gel (I have naturally curly hair) for $1.63.  I had a $1 off Pantene style product coupon so I got it for .63.  I am unfamiliar with this product so .63 to give it a try is definitely in my budget.

The final "big deal" that I picked up today has me smiling from ear to ear!  I was searching my Kroger for the Stacy's Pita Chips when I saw the "manager's special" sticker on Organic, Cage Free, Large brown eggs.  A dozen is normally $4.99 but I picked up 2 dozen for $1.29 each.  I heart brown eggs and am tickled pink to get to have a couple dozen organic, cage free in my fridge.  If money was not an issue that is all I would buy but $4.99 is UNREAL for a dozen eggs.  I know, there were no coupons involved but this is still a great find.

How did you do this week?  I'd love to know what deals you found!



Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!