Amazon

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mail Call~Great Day!!!

Man, today is getting better and better.  The only thing that would make it better is if my hubby was able to stay home with me instead of going to work.

My sister, who lives in the Atlanta area, mailed me a treasure trove of coupons that she won't use.  I am going through them now to see if I can head to the store and cash in on a deal.

My hubby and I got our Prepair Crocs that are normally $39.99 each for $14.99 each and no shipping!  I'm walking around the house in mine now.  I bought the pink and silver pair and they look nice.  The hubby got navy and silver and I think he will enjoy them.  He will be taking his to the Ukraine with him to use as shower shoes.

Finally, I just got a full size bag of Starbucks coffee to try out and tell you, my wonderful readers, all about.  Starbucks is trying something called "Starbucks Natural Fusions" and I chose the caramel flavored coffee to taste.  I might just go brew some right now!  I thought that caramel would make a wonderful flavor for iced coffee since it is the summer time.  By the way:  neither Starbucks nor All You (the magazine is who sent it to me to try) will be paying me for my opinion.  Even if they were I would still tell you what I honestly think about it.  It smells wonderful!  I've always enjoyed the smell of coffee even if I'm not a big fan of drinking it (I do like coffee but I usually put tons of creamer and sugar in it).

Now, if I could just get a good deal on Dawn and Puffs at CVS, that would be the icing on the cake today!

Did you get anything great in the mail today?  I'd love to hear from you!

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!