Amazon

Friday, May 21, 2010

My CVS Deal




I headed out to CVS today, thanks to my sister's unexpected coupon treasures that I received in the mail today.  I picked up 6 Dawn with Olay 9.5 oz bottles and 6 boxes of Puffs Plus.  The sale at CVS is buy 12 for $10.  I had 4-$1 off Dawn with Olay Qs from the Home Made Simple coupon booklets and 2-.50 off Dawn with Olay Qs.  I also had 1-$1 off Puffs and 6-.50 off Puffs from Vocal Point.  I paid $2.20 (this includes tax) for all 12 items.  If I had a couple more of the $1 off Dawn with Olay Qs, I would have made out like a bandit!  I would have owed nothing but tax.  :-)  This deal is good until Sunday.  Even if you don't have the coupons .83 for a box of Puffs Plus is a good deal.  Also, the Dawn with Olay is .83 each and if you have the .50 off coupons from one of the inserts then that makes it a better deal.

What was your favorite deal this week?
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!