Amazon

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Month Of Freebies

 Cover
Have you heard?  AllYou.com is hosting a month of freebies on their site.  Go HERE each day in the month of May and find out what is being given away.   Believe it or not, there are actually a few that I have passed over.  Yep, me, the queen of free samples, has decided not to sign up for a few of the freebies.  That's okay, though, I still check back every single day to see what is new!

Have you checked out the deal that I have for the readers of Mrs. Bubba $ave$?  I am working closely with a magazine subscription company and they have offered my readers a good deal on a subscription to my favorite coupon magazine!  They are offering my readers 40 issues of All You, jam packed with coupons and great articles, for $40.  Around Middle Georgia the only place you can pick up All You is at WalMart and you are looking at well over $2 an issue (I don't know an exact price since I subscribe AND avoid the supercenters).  :-)  The April, 2010 issue had $81.55 worth of coupons in it.  The May, 2010 issue has $91.84 worth of coupons in it.  Needless to say, this magazine pays for itself with each issue.  I have 2 subscriptions to this fabulous magazine!  If you haven't signed up yet then head over HERE and get your subscription (there are other magazines available).

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!