Amazon

Friday, May 14, 2010

Update: Clearance At Publix

I just got home from a great trip to Publix even though I left HALF my coupons at home...can you believe it?  I was all out of whack while I was there.  I left my Welch's grape juice Qs at home and McCormick spice Qs...I mean, seriously, where was my head?!?  I went early in hopes of scooping up some of the Schick Hydro razors and gel since they are restocking today.  They only got 2 or 3 razors in and when I left they hadn't even gotten to the shave gel yet.

For the folks that go to the Publix on Russell Parkway in Warner Robins there is a stand where they put clearance items.  A lot of times there isn't anything interesting on it but this morning there was.  There are Pantene style products priced at 2 for $3.99, it's not free but it's not a bad price either if you use it.  I have a $1 off Pantene style products coupon.  Also, Pert Plus for Men is on clearance 2 for $3.99 and some of them have the "Try Me Free" sticker on them.  AND there is a $1.50 off any Pert Plus 3-in-1 for Men Q...I only have 1 of them so it must be from the AJC.  If you get a bottle with the "Try Me Free" sticker on it then you can get a mail in rebate and that makes it free.  There is usually a limit of one per household so when you head up to the store keep that in mind.  What about your store?  Any clearance items worthy of mentioning?

If you shop at CVS and scan your CVS card when you walk in the door you can score free shampoo and conditioner.  Today when I scanned my card the magic coupon machine printed a $1 off CVS shampoo or conditioner coupon.  CVS has a shampoo and conditioner that is only .99 each!  I love this coupon because it means free shampoo and conditioner that I can put in my Cheerful Giver box to give to someone who needs it.  Using coupons is not only a blessing for my family but God is able to use it to bless others because we get all this stuff we can give away to those in need!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba Psalm 130:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!