Amazon

Friday, February 26, 2010

Almost There!

I am less than 100 points from another $5 Amazon gift card on SwagBucks!!! Have you signed up yet?  Seriously, its free.  All I did was download the search toolbar so instead of using Google I use SwagBucks.  When I search at random times I will earn "points" called SwagBucks.  Once I have enough I "cash" them in for all kinds of things.  My favorite right now is the $5 Amazon gift card because I can use it for one those $5 magazine deals (with coupons in them) or save them up for the digital camera I would like to buy or I can buy some Christmas presents.  The Amazon gift card didn't cost me anything because I will use a search engine anyway!  So go HERE and check it out for yourself and start Swaggin' with me.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!