Amazon

Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Deodorant!

If you go HERE to SmartSource (a printable coupon website) you should see a coupon for $2 off 2 Right Guard Deodorant.  Print 2 of them per computer then take them to one of these stores:

Kroger Deal:
Right Guard $.99 each
Buy 2 and use 1 coupon makes both FREE

Target Deal:
Right Guard trial size $.97 each
Buy 2 and use 1 coupon makes both FREE

Walmart Deal:
Right Guard $1.97 each
Buy 2 and use 1 coupon makes both $.97 each

I will be getting free deodorant for one of the 2 ministries I told you about in a previous post:
Breaking Free
SBCWR Christian Social Ministries
I am thrilled when I find deals like this!  Who can't afford to give away FREE stuff?!?  :-)

I haven't personally been in the stores yet to see if these prices are the same here so let me know if you see something different.

Blessings,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!