Amazon

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Sample of Pantene

Have you heard of Vocal Point?  I hadn't either until I started following the blogs I read.  Vocal Point is a place where we, as consumers, can voice our opinion about products.  The cool thing is that the companies who want to hear from us will mail high dollar coupons and/or free samples to the members of Vocal Point.  So, if you haven't signed up then go HERE and sign up to be a member.  If you are already a member then go HERE and sign in so they will send you a free sample of Pantene.

I am enjoying my membership with Vocal Point because Olay ProX sent me a full size overnight wrinkle cream to try AND several $10 off coupons to go with it.  If I had bought the cream at the store it would have cost between $35-55 depending on the store!  You can't beat that.  I am looking forward to getting my bottle of Pantene.

Blessings,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!