Amazon

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kotex Deal at Publix

Ok, I normally don’t point out a deal individually, but this could be overlooked because it is not in the weekly ad and it is something I actually needed (I normally buy Playtex but for $.60 a box, I switched)  Here is the breakdown:

(2) boxes of Kotex tampons at $3.19 each                            $6.38

Use:
BOGO coupon from Green Advantage flyer                       -$3.19
$2 off $2 Kotex products (found in paper)                           -$2.00

Total                                                                               $1.19 for two boxes of tampons, $.60 each box

I have no idea where the Kotex coupon came from…it was in a random pile.  But, if you can’t find the $2 off 2, there is a $1.50 off of 2 Kotex items and that is printable on coupons.com.  That would still only be $.85 a box, which I think is pretty cheap.

This is a post from a dear friend who will be helping me out when she finds a great deal.
Blessings,
Baby Sam's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!