Amazon

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trashing Coupons

I will be throwing away coupons that have not expired tomorrow unless someone wants them.  I have ALL KINDS of pet food, treats, kitty litter, and yogurt coupons.  If you would like to know what I have because you have lovely little 4 legged creatures send me an email HERE. 

I am happy to mail them to you all I need to know is what you use/buy.  There are no MeowMix or Tidy Cats coupons as that is what we use for our little fur-ball.  Other than that, you name it, it seems like I've got it.  Some of them don't even expire until May.  Most expire in March.  All trash if no one claims them tonight.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!