Amazon

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Macon's Cherry Blossom Festival

Cherry Blossom
I am so excited!  It is almost time to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival!  Okay, the real reason I am excited is because there is festival food.  :-)  There is something to be said for the food that is served at fairs and festivals.
This year I am bound and determined to go to the Balloon Glow.  I have lived here for 7 years and haven't had the chance to see it yet.
The Party With a Purpose is something else I haven't enjoyed and it's right here in Warner Robins.

All you Middle Georgia folks mark your calendars for the Pinkest Party on March 19-28, 2010!

In His Precious Name,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!