Amazon

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Internet Woes

Oh, should I hold my breath?!?  The Windstream tech just came by the house!  Our DSL modem was worn out, Problem 1.  The box with all the wires that is in our neighbor's yard (that 1.5 foot square box that is in the way when you mow the lawn) was backed into a couple of years ago.  Because of that, it's never quite been closed completely since then.  Evidently mice or squirrels have climbed into the box and made a lunch out of the insulation on the wires, Problem 2.

Problem 1~He replaced our modem! It's all shiny and new.  :-)

Problem 2~He is putting in a work order to get the box fixed that is in our neighbor's yard.  He wasn't optimistic about how quickly they would get out here but as long as I have a connection I am happy!

Oh how I hope that my internet woes are a thing of the past...except on stormy days/nights...but who can fix God's internet disruptions?!?

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!