Amazon

Friday, February 26, 2010

Vocal Point~Another Coupon

I've told you, ladies only, about VocalPoint.  I got another treat from them in the mail today.  It's a coupon for $1.50 off 1 Kellogg's Clever Kids fruit flavored snacks.  It depends on the product that uses VocalPoint but sometimes I get a sample (some have even been full-size) and multiple high dollar coupons.  I received a full-size Olay ProX night cream and around 5 $10 off 1 coupons.  So, if you haven't signed up yet this is one of those times I recommend you do so.  Gentlemen, this is for the ladies so sign your wife up!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!