Amazon

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blog Updates

Alright ladies and gentlemen,

I haved sorted through over 100+ blog posts and shared the relevant ones with you (60% are duplicates from blog to blog).  If you head over to the right side and check out the section that says "Freebies/Coupons" that is where those deals will end up.

Tomorrow my goal is to post about electronic coupons.  What topic would you like Baby Sam's Mama or I to address next?

Next week I will be posting my February grocery totals along with how far along we are with saving for Israel!  :-)  I'm excited.  Did you check out my countdown in the upper right hand corner?

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!