Amazon

Friday, February 5, 2010

Coupon Surprise!

My darling husband came home for lunch today and so we were talking about what he wanted to eat.  He had mentioned oatmeal so I pulled out a bowl and the instant oatmeal box.  When I opened it up I was shocked to see a little clear plastic pack in it with....you guessed it: COUPONS inside!  I was just so excited.  Then I got my sweet, sweet husband to help me go through every other box of oatmeal that we have.  I guess the coupons were only in the Regular flavor (that is all he eats) because there were no more surprise coupons in any of the other boxes.
What a great surprise at lunch time!

When I went to the mailbox I was actually shocked to see another MyMagazine from Kroger.  It seems like yesterday that I received one but I am not complaining.  The MyMagazine from Kroger comes loaded with manufacture coupons in it.  They have the Kroger logo on them but you can use them anywhere.  Sometimes the Qs are for Kroger brand products but several of them are for name brand items.  One that I have already used out of the last magazine was $1 off the rotisserie chicken that is hot and ready to serve.  It was on sale for $3.99 so I got a fully cooked whole chicken (they are a little on the small side but it is just Bubba and I) for $2.99!  Okay, that one was exciting to me because there are no pots and pans to clean up after that one.  :-)

Blessings,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!